Average Home Price
WHY WE LOVE IT HERE
With a waterfront location and beautiful views of Toronto’s skyline, Mimico is a family-friendly neighbourhood that attracts young professionals, seniors, young families, and anyone who enjoys lakeside living. With plenty of parks and waterfront trails, those who enjoy an active lifestyle will love Mimico real estate, while the good schools and transportation options will appeal to commuters and those with school-age children.
WHAT TO DO AND SEE
The beautiful waterfront trails offer great views and also provide a fantastic variety of parks, restaurants, and bars to enjoy. Stroll along Royal York Road and you’ll come across many bakeries and even more dining options. Although Mimico real estate isn’t on a subway line, you can take the bus up Royal York Road to the Royal York Station, or take the GO Train from Mimico Station to get downtown.
THE LOCAL CLAIM TO FAME
The popular Mimico Memorial Park is right on the waterfront, with three lit outdoor tennis courts with a clubhouse, a baseball diamond, a children’s playground, a splash pad, and the Mimico Tennis Club. This park is well-kept, quiet, and great for the neighbourhood families.
Mimico REAL ESTATE
Mimico real estate has a mix of family homes, including detached, semi-detached, and townhomes, as well as new apartment buildings. There are also many new condo buildings going up by the water that will suit a variety of buyers.
- George R. Gauld Junior School (JK-5)
- David Hornell Junior School (J-5)
- John English Junior Middle School (JK-8)
- Second Street Junior Middle School (JK-8)
- James S. Bell Junior Middle School (JK-8)
- Seventh Street Junior School (JK-5)
- Lakeshore Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- St. Leo (Catholic Elementary)
- St. Theresa (Catholic Elementary)
- Father John Redmond (Catholic Secondary)