Average Home Price
WHY WE LOVE IT HERE
Trinity Bellwoods real estate attracts an artistic crowd, as well as anyone who enjoys an urban lifestyle. Everyone from families and young couples to professionals and seniors call this neighbourhood home. There is always something to do here and it’s very friendly. The shops along Queen Street West and the popular Trinity Bellwoods Park add to the creative, bohemian feel of this community.
WHAT TO DO AND SEE
There are a ton of adorable restaurants, bars, and shops surrounding the Trinity Bellwoods real estate, and great art galleries along Queen Street West. This neighbourhood is very walkable and is well-served by public transit, including the Queen, Bathurst, and Dundas streetcars.
THE LOCAL CLAIM TO FAME
In 2014, Queen Street West was voted one of the world's trendiest neighbourhoods by Vogue because of its galleries and hip independent stores. It's also known worldwide for Trinity Bellwoods Park (particularly the arches on Queen Street) and restaurant-hotel hybrid, The Drake Hotel.
Trinity Bellwoods REAL ESTATE
The Trinity Bellwoods real estate is a mix of freehold homes, semis, and townhouses. This neighbourhood is home to some of the most beautiful loft condo buildings in the city, which perfectly reflects the trendy, urban demographic.
- Givins/Shaw Junior Public School (JK-6)
- Charles G Fraser Junior Public School (JK-6)
- Niagra Street Junior Public School (JK-6)
- Ryerson Community School (JK-8)
- Central Commerce Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Harbord Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Senhor Santo Cristo (Catholic Elementary)
- St. Luke (Catholic Elementary)
- St. Mary (Catholic Elementary)
- Msgr. Fraser College-Alternative (Catholic Secondary)