Bloor West Village
Average Home Price
WHY WE LOVE IT HERE
This neighbourhood really has a mix of residents. There are a lot of families, but also a lot of seniors who enjoy the vibrancy of the area. Young professionals who want to escape the craziness of downtown and have a little bit more space also like the Bloor West Village real estate. It is a short subway or cab ride to downtown, so it suits many different lifestyles. It’s the urban convenience and lifestyle that really makes Bloor West Village real estate the surrounding area popular.
WHAT TO DO AND SEE
Take a walk down Bloor Street West, and you’ll find many great places to eat and plenty of fantastic patios. The neighbourhood has a wide variety of shops along Bloor Street, so you can walk to get a lot of your errands done. Bloor West Village is very walkable, and the Jane, Runnymede, and High Park subway stations run through the neighbourhood.
THE LOCAL CLAIM TO FAME
The Bloor West Village real estate borders on High Park, the largest park in the city. You’ll find a great variety of things to do and see there, including a zoo, a dog park, bike paths, live theatre performances, and much more.
Bloor West Village REAL ESTATE
Bloor West Village real estate has a mix of larger detached homes, semi-detached homes, and condos that are popular with seniors who want to stay in the neighbourhood and young professionals looking for their own piece of Bloor West Village. Many homes and semis have front porches where residents can sit and people watch.
- King George Junior Public School (JK-6)
- Runnymede Junior & Senior Public School (JK-8)
- Annette Street Junior & Senior Public School (JK-8)
- Humberside Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Ursula Franklin Academy (9-12)
- James Culnan (Catholic Elementary)
- St. Cecilia (Catholic Elementary)
- St. Pius X (Catholic Elementary)
- Bishop Marrocco/Thomas Merton (Catholic Secondary)
- St. Mary’s Secondary (Catholic Secondary)
- Kingsway College School (Private 1-8)