Why We Love It Here
Similar to Bloor West Village, High Park real estate attracts a wide variety of people. High Park real estate offers serenity and urban vibrancy at the same time; you get to enjoy nature while being a short subway ride or drive to downtown. Your neighbours will include those who enjoy an active lifestyle, nature lovers, young professionals, families, and seniors. High Park is the largest park in the city and really adds a fun element to the neighbourhood.
What To Do & See
Just north of High Park along Bloor Street West, you will find many great bars, shops, restaurants, and breweries. With plenty of new hotspots popping up in the area, there is never a shortage of things to do. This neighbourhood is quite walkable and also has the High Park and Keele subway stations close by.
The Local Claim to Fame
High Park, the city’s largest park and the neighbourhood’s namesake, is the local hub of activity for residents and visitors alike. With swimming pools, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, bike paths, a dog park, a zoo, live theatre performances, and much more, there’s something for the whole family to do here in any season.
High Park Real Estate
More condos are going up to suit the demand from young buyers and seniors who are looking for affordable and convenient housing in the area, with new developments selling out quickly. High Park real estate includes a lot of family homes, as well as some semi-detached houses.
- Swansea Junior & Senior Public School (JK-8)
- Annette Street Junior & Senior Public School (JK-8)
- High Park Alternative Junior School (JK-8)
- Humberside Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Ursula Franklin Academy (9-12)
- St. Cecilia (Catholic Elementary)
- James Culnan (Catholic Elementary)
- Bishop Marrocco/Thomas Merton (Catholic Secondary)
- St. Mary’s Secondary (Catholic Secondary)