Why We Love It Here
The Humber Valley Village-Edenbridge neighbourhood attracts a lot of families, as well as anyone looking for a luxurious lifestyle. The Humber Valley and Edenbridge real estate includes many prestigious homes on beautiful large lots and is in close proximity to top-ranked schools such as Richview C.I. and Etobicoke C.I.
What To Do & See
Humbertown plaza is a popular shopping spot for residents of this neighbourhood, with some fantastic catering stores, cheese shops, flower shops, and more. This neighbourhood is just a short walk or bus ride down to Bloor Street’s shops, restaurants, and subway station.
The Local Claim to Fame
Many people know the area for the stunning mansions along Edgehill, Edenbrook Hill, and Edenbridge. The Humber real estate along Edgehill Road backs onto James Garden Park, adding to the lush feeling of the neighbourhood.
Edenbridge-Humber Valley Real Estate
Much of the Humber Valley and Edenbridge real estate includes freehold homes that have a Cape Cod style to them. There are a lot of luxury homes in the neighbourhood, as well as some condos, semi-detached homes, and townhomes.
- Humber Valley Village Junior Middle School (JK-8)
- Richview Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Etobicoke Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Karen Kain School of the Arts (6-8)
- Etobicoke School of the Arts (9-12)
- Our Lady of Sorrows (Catholic JK-8)
- Our Lady of Peace (Catholic & French Immersion 2-8)
- St. Gregory (Catholic & Extended French 5-8)
- Bishop Allen Academy (Catholic Secondary)
- Kingsway College School (private 1-8)