Why We Love It Here
The Little Italy neighbourhood is about as close as you can get to downtown living while maintaining the neighbourhood feel. This neighbourhood is great for families or seniors, and fun for young professionals who enjoy the excitement of living downtown. You definitely get the urban feel in this neighbourhood, similar to Little Portugal. There are so many great Toronto streets nearby, including College, Queen, Harbord, Dundas, Ossington, and Bathurst, and the residential side streets are lined with the beautiful Little Italy real estate.
What To Do & See
Trinity Bellwoods Park is just steps away from Little Italy real estate, where you’ll find a dog park, children’s playground, tennis courts, and plenty of open space to picnic and play games. You can also enjoy a great dinner at one of the many Italian restaurants on College Street. Little Italy is very walkable; everything is close by and there is easy access to public transit, including the Bloor-Danforth subway line.
The Local Claim to Fame
College Street is the main attraction of Little Italy, which is known for its restaurants and bars. The Taste of Little Italy is a very popular Toronto street festival that takes place every summer, showcasing the local culinary and musical talent.
Little Italy Real Estate
The Little Italy real estate includes beautiful detached homes and semis. You’ll see many Victorian style homes here, a good selection of townhomes, and some newer modern condos.
- Ossington/Old Orchard Junior Public School (JK-6)
- Dewson Street Junior Public School (JK-7)
- Clinton Street Junior Public School (JK-6)
- Central Commerce Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Harbord Collegiate Institute (9-12)
- Central Technical School (9-12)
- St. Luke (Catholic Elementary)
- St. Francis of Assisi (Catholic Elementary)
- Msgr. Fraser College-Alternative (Catholic Secondary)